The summit comprises global presenters and participants with diverse cultural backgrounds. More than fifty ethnic and subgroups will represent Nepal as the host country. In the same way, there will be continental level delegations sharing their shamanic traditions. At least fifty ceremonies will be shared, and more than twenty academic papers presented from different quarters. Some of the rituals and presentations will be indoor and some outdoor.
Respective dress code for both men and women is a must as a respect for the tradition and the elders present. All participants get the possibility to participate in public ceremonies and group healing processes within the stipulated time and space. To be on time and to respect the elders and participants as we would like to be recognized is a must.
All the presentations and ceremonies from Nepali or any regional languages in translated into English and vice versa. If there is significant participation of the public from other linguistic countries, we will arrange for an interpreter in that language based on the number of people at the time of advanced registration.
In order to ease the organizational and booking services responsibilities to all the presenters and participants, we have reserved 70 rooms in different hotels for six nights. These rooms will be given out on ‘first come first served’ basis.
All the six dinners and five lunches are included in the package, so the participants have to only immerse and perceive the sacred ceremonies and dances. (Food allergies and sensitivities will be highly taken care of BUT you have to send your details at the time of reservation).
All confirmations will be sent to each travelers-participants only on receipt of 50% deposits of participation contribution and services provided.
There are many other opportunities to know Nepal by participating in different adventure activities or to deepen your shamanic path, you may join the scared-power places in the mid-Himalayas.
Please find all the possibilities under the section, options.
Day 1, (28th September) :
– You will be warmly welcomed by a representative of the summit organizing committee on your arrival at the airport. Please look for a banner ‘NEPAL SHAMANIC SUMMIT 2021 as you come out of the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal. You will be accompanied to the hotel and check-in. Dinner and
– O/N Kathmandu
Day 2, (29th September) :
– Kathmandu Sightseeing: Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square :
– The Swayambhunath Stupa is one of the crowning glories of Kathmandu Valley architecture. This perfectly proportioned monument rises through a whitewashed dome to a gilded spire, from where four iconic faces of the Buddha stare out across the valley in the cardinal directions.
– Kathmandu Durbar Square also is known as Hanuman Dhoka Durbar, named after the Monkey Spirit – Hanuman was the former residence of the Nepali royal family and administrators. This ancient palace lies in the heart of the city.
– Welcome dinner in the evening, for all the participants.
– O/N Kathmandu
Day 3 – Day 6 (30th September, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd October) :
– Participation in Shamanic Summit). Please find daily programs on the website.
– After breakfast, you will be escorted to the conference venue and proceed for the official registration. After a full-day experiential-participatory conference, you will be accompanied back to the hotel which will be followed by a dinner.
– O/N at Hotel.
– During the meeting, there will be academic presentations, shamanic ceremonies along with unique Nepali and global cultural programs. On the 4th October night, a ‘Farewell Dinner’ will be hosted to all the presenters and participants (please check the summit program for details*)
Day 7, (October 4th) : With breakfast, your services comes an end.
– If you have booked other services or have plans for continuing your stay in Nepal, you will be supported by the organizing committee to manifest your intentions and programs.
Tariff per participant in Twin Sharing Basis :
Single Supplement :
Services included in the package :
· Airport arrivals & departures
· 1 day Sightseeing with entrance fees of monuments with the cultural guide
· Hotel accommodation: 6 Nights
· Hotel- Summit Venue- Hotel transportation
· All lunches & dinners
· Sightseeing guide service charge
. Summit participation bag with sacred shamanic souvenir
. Group healing and empowerment
. Full participation of four days shamanic summit
. All government taxes and services charges
Exclusions in the package :
· your international flight tickets
· tips to the service providers
· insurance of all types (health insurance, baggage loss, cancellation of the trip, etc.)
· personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, drinks or all that un-indicated under clause ‘what is included.’
NOTE PLEASE :
– O/N means overnight.
– As a special global gathering of elders, lineage carriers and tradition transmitters of different age groups and dietary restrictions, the organization provides all-vegetarian lunches during the four days in and around the summit premises. You will have the choice of meals for dinner in a buffet set were chicken or fish or eggs and cheese with rice and varieties of organic vegetables are available. (if you have dietary problems or sensitive to some foods, please indicate during the time of registration).
For reservation of your place, tariff, accommodation and other details, please send an email to :
ANANDA ADVENTURE TREKS (P) LTD
CHABAHIL -7, KUTU BAHAL, KATHMANDU
P.O. BOX NO. 20590
TELEPHONE: 00977 1 4253729
FAX NO: 00977 1 4253054
Please C/C to : firstname.lastname@example.org