YOUR SUMMIT PROGRAMME AND ITINERARY
28th September – 4th October 2021
We are delighted and honoured to welcome you to this ground-breaking event, the first ever of its kind. We hope the seeds we plant will enrich Shamanism within Nepal and throughout the many International cultures who are participating here.
Here is the Special Package for the participants of Nepal-Himalaya and World Shamanic Summit 2021:
The summit comprises global presenters and participants with diverse cultural backgrounds. More than fifty ethnic and subgroups will represent Nepal as the host country. In the same way, there will be International delegations sharing their shamanic traditions.
At least fifty ceremonies will be shared, and more than twenty academic papers presented from different parts of the world. Some of the rituals and presentations will be indoors and some outdoors.
We ask everyone attending to be sensitive to cultural norms and expectations, to dress and behave appropriately, with respect and honor for the traditions and the elders present.
All participants will get the opportunity to participate in the public ceremonies as well as group healing processes within the stipulated time and space. It is essential to be on time and demonstrate respect to the all elders and participants, as we would ask for ourselves.
All the presentations and ceremonies will be translated using interpreters, from Nepali to English and vice versa. If there is significant participation from other linguistic groups, we will arrange for an interpreter in that language, based on the number of people at the time of advanced registration.
In order to facilitate the organizational and booking services for all all the presenters and participants, we have reserved 100 rooms in the summit venue property for six nights. These rooms will be allocated on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
All the six dinners and five lunches are included in the package, so participants may focus on immersing themselves and enjoying the varied sacred ceremonies and dances.
(Food allergies and sensitivities will be highly taken care of BUT you must send your details at the time of reservation).
All confirmations will be sent only on receipt of 50% deposits specified.
There are many other opportunities to discover and explore Nepal by participating in the many different adventure activities we will offer. To deepen your shamanic path, you may wish to visit and experience the sacred power places in the mid-Himalayas.
A description of these is given under ‘Options’.
We hope you have a wonderful and fruitful visit!
Sarwa Mangalam! May All be Auspicious!
Nepal Shaman Association
Day 1: Arrival Day – Tuesday, September 28th
On your arrival, please look for a banner ‘NEPAL SHAMANIC SUMMIT 2021’ as you come out of the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal (KTM).
You will be welcomed by a representative of the Summit Organizing Committee, and be escorted to the hotel and check-in.
- Overnight Stay in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing – Wednesday, September 29th
Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath Stupa:
- Fully guided tour of Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath Stupa.
- Early morning, after breakfast in the hotel, we drive to the most sacred ‘Pashupatinath temple’ which is the center of Sanatana-Hindu culture, tradition and religion.
Here, birth and death rites of passages are conducted. It provides a variety of temple designs, some of which are Dome, Pagoda and Shikhara style.
- Bouddhanath is one of the largest stupas of its type in Asia, and it has become an important center of Tibetan Buddhism in Nepal.
- In the evening, a Press Conference and a Welcome Dinner is organized for all the participants.
- Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 3 to Day 6: Conference Days – September 30 – October 4th
Please find daily programs on the website.
After breakfast, you will be taken to the conference venue and proceed for the official registration.
- Full-day experiential and participatory conference and back to the hotel
- Overnight Stay in Kathmandu
Each day of the Conference offers academic presentations, shamanic ceremonies along with unique Nepali and global cultural program.
These are followed by a shamanic ceremony held by global participants demonstrating their traditional gowns, respective altars and tools.
Last night, 3rd October:
Farewell dinner for all the participants (please check the summit program for details*)
Day 7: Departure Day* – October 4th
Breakfast marks the end of your stay at the Hotel.
Following you will be accompanied to Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal (KTM) for your return journey.
If you have booked other services or have plans for continuing your stay in Nepal, you will be supported by the organizing committee to bring your intentions and programmes to fruition.
Services included in the package:
- Airport arrivals & departures
- 1-day Sightseeing with entrance fees of monuments with the cultural guide
- Hotel accommodation: 6 Nights
- All lunches & dinners
- Sightseeing guide service charge
- Summit participation bag with sacred shamanic souvenir
- Group healing and empowerment
- Full participation of four days of the Shamanic Summit
- All government taxes and services charges
Exclusions from the package:
- Your international flight tickets
- Tips to the service providers
- Insurance of all types (health insurance, baggage loss, cancellation of the trip, etc.)
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, drinks or all that are not specifically included under the clause ‘What is Included.’
A NOTE ABOUT FOOD AND DRINK:
As this is a special global gathering of elders, lineage holders and tradition transmitters of different age groups and dietary restrictions, the organization provides all-vegetarian lunches during the four days in and around the Summit premises.
You will have a choice of meals for Dinner in a set buffet where chicken or fish or eggs and cheese with rice and varieties of organic vegetables will be available.
IMPORTANT: If you have any special dietary requirements or food allergies, please indicate during Registration. Other than drinking water during the meals, drinks are not included in the package.
SPECIAL PACKAGE FOR OCTOBER 10th
One night in a hotel in Thamel on a bed and breakfast plan on double room sharing basiS.
A special visit to Kathmandu Sightseeing: Swayambhunath, Kirtipur Dharti Mata and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Fully guided tour of Swayambhunath Stupa, Kirtipur Dhartimata (Mother Earth) and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- The Swayambhunath Stupa is one of the crowning glories of Kathmandu Valley architecture. This perfectly proportioned monument rises through a whitewashed dome to a gilded spire, from where four iconic faces of the Buddha stare out across the valley in the cardinal directions.
- Next we visit the unusual and unique ‘Dharti Mata’, literally translated as ‘Earth Mother’ at the Bala Bhairav temple complex, Kirtipur, in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal.
Around the statue of Dharti Mata, there are 3 figures of Vishnu, Brahma and Mahadev (Shiva).
The statue of Dharti Mata is very important to the temple and is worshiped as a goddess for fertility. There is likely some deeper secret significance, that is only revealed to tantric initiates, and kept secret by them.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (also known as Hanuman Dhoka Durbar) was once the residence of the Nepali Royal Family and administrators. This ancient palace is named after Hanuman, the monkey god, and lies in the heart of the city. It dates back to the 15th century, and consists of a huge royal palace, courtyards, and temples which are all protected by a stone statue of Hanuman, which sits to the left of the main entrance, guarding the whole palace.
- A Ceremonial Nepali Traditional Dinner closes our world shamanic conference program 2021.
- O/N Hotel in Kathmandu
For reservation of your place, tariff, accommodation and other details, please send an email to:
ANANDA ADVENTURE TREKS (P) LTD
CHABAHIL -7, KUTU BAHAL, KATHMANDU
P.O. BOX NO. 14146
Cell: +977-9851138286/ 9851035841(WhatsApp/Viber)