Enchanting Nepal: Flora, Fauna, Rivers and Mountains!
(7 Nights/ 8 Days)
Offering many possibilities for the Shamanic Summit participants to explore Nepal, this itinerary presents the best of the rich diversity of Nepal.
The highlights of this trip include an exciting blend of unforgettable experiences:
- Visiting the open-museum squares and medieval palaces in the Kathmandu valley.
- White water rafting in River Trishuli.
- Safari in the one-horned rhino’s habitat.
- Participating in cultural programs of indigenous Tharu ethnic group in Chitwan National Park.
- Welcoming the sunrise in Sarangkot.
- Boating in Fewa Lake in Pokhara.
Day 1: – Drive to Charaundi- Rafting in River Trishuli and proceed to Chitwan (Monday, October 4)
We provide transportation from your hotel in the morning to the beginning of this rafting adventure at Charaudi. It usually takes around 2:30 hours to the rafting starting point. After having the rafting preparation, orientation and safety briefing, we start our 3-hour breathtaking rafting adventure down the Trishuli River.
Having experienced Rafting from Charaundi to Kurintar, we proceed to Chitwan national park, driving by the bank of River Narayani for 43 km, spending the evening in Chitwan.
O/N Hotel in Chitwan
Day 2: – Chitwan full day activities (Tuesday, October 5)
We embark on a Jungle Safari by Jeep, visit Elephant and Crocodile breeding centres, canoeing, and in the evening enjoying a typical Tharu Cultural Program.
The Chitwan jungle safari tour is one of the most popular adventure tours for those who have a dream to see wild animals, green forest and the flat landscape of Nepal.
Chitwan National Park was declared a UNESCO Natural Heritage Site in 1979. Situated in Southern-Central Nepal, it roughly covers 932 sq km with deciduous forests overlooking the floodplains of Narayani, Rapti and Reu rivers.
O/N Hotel in Chitwan
Day 3: – Chitwan-Pokhara (Wednesday, October 6)
We drive to Pokhara in the afternoon, following the Narayani and Seti River Valleys (147 Kilometers/4-5 hours). Pokhara is one of the most beautiful lakes cities of Nepal which is also called the gateway to the Annapurna. The crystal white snow-covered Himalayan ranges of Annapurna and Macchupuchre create a natural canopy over the lake city.
Late afternoon check-in the hotel.
O/N Hotel in Pokhara
Day 4: – Full day sightseeing in Pokhara (Thursday October 7)
Rising early to the call of the rooster, we drive to Sarangkot (altitude 1572m) to Welcome the Sunrise. It is not by chance that Pokhara is famous for sightseeing, mountain views and many adventurous outdoor activities. There are stunning and heart-opening views of the Himalayas to the North, as well as the Lakes in the Valley. Paragliders and Zip flyers offer an unforgettable way to experience this vast panorama.
The rest of the day is dedicated to visiting the shrine of Taal Barahi at the center of the Lake by paddling on a local boat. We visit the mountain museum and in the late afternoon, ascend to the White Peace Stupa to see the sunset in the Himalayas.
O/N Hotel in Pokhara
Day 5: – Pokhara to Kathmandu (on a flight) (Friday, October 8)
We spend most of the day travelling by air to Kathmandu, time to reflect and refresh.
- Evening walk in the touristic market in Thamel.
- O/N Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 6: – Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Squares (Saturday, October 9)
- Bhaktapur is locally known as Bhadgaon and Khowpa (in Newari). This ancient city is also known as ‘The City of Culture’, ’Living Heritage’ and is one of Nepal’s ‘Cultural Capitals’.
As the capital of one of the Malla Kingdoms, it was a wealthy city of architectural richness. There are four significant squares, such as Bhaktapur Durbar Square famous for its 55-window palace and the ancient Lion Gates; there are also Pottery Square, Taumadi Square and Dattatreya Square.
- The Patan Durbar Square is located at the heart of Lalitpur city and is one of three Durbar Squares found in the valley of Kathmandu. Patan Durbar Square is the spitting image of the temple in Kathmandu and is a mesmerizing assortment of palace structures, elegant courtyards and beautiful pagoda sanctuaries.
All the Durbar Squares, including the Patan Durbar Square, are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Patan Durbar Square is the abode of the dwelling of the onetime Patan Royal Family, and its environs are great examples of archaic designs of Newari building.
- O/N Hotel in Kathmand
Day 7: Kathmandu sightseeing (Sunday, October 10)
Fully guided tour of Swayambhunath Stupa, Kirtipur Dhartimata (Mother Earth) and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- The Swayambhunath Stupa is one of the crowning glories of Kathmandu Valley architecture. This perfectly proportioned monument rises through a whitewashed dome to a gilded spire, from where four iconic faces of the Buddha stare out across the valley in the cardinal directions.
- Next we visit the unusual and unique ‘Dharti Mata’, literally translated as ‘Earth Mother’ at the Bala Bhairav temple complex, Kirtipur, in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal.
Around the statue of Dharti Mata, there are 3 figures of Vishnu, Brahma and Mahadev (Shiva).
The statue of Dharti Mata is very important to the temple and is worshiped as a goddess for fertility. There is likely some deeper secret significance, that is only revealed to tantric initiates, and kept secret by them.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (also known as Hanuman Dhoka Durbar) was once the residence of the Nepali Royal Family and administrators. This ancient palace is named after Hanuman, the monkey god, and lies in the heart of the city. It dates back to the 15th century, and consists of a huge royal palace, courtyards, and temples which are all protected by a stone statue of Hanuman, which sits to the left of the main entrance, guarding the whole palace.
- A Ceremonial Nepali Traditional Dinner closes our world shamanic conference program 2021.
- O/N Hotel in Kathmandu
Day 8: – (Monday, October 11) End of services and departure
Cost Per Pax in Twin Room Sharing basis:
Single Room Supplement:
Services included in the package:
- Airport arrival & departure
- Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu-Kirtipur
- Full day sightseeing in Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Squares
- All hotel accommodation in BB Plan
- Chitwan Full Board with all activities
- All ground transportations as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide charge for sightseeing
- One-way flight from Pokhara – Kathmandu
- All government taxes and services charges
Exclusions in the Package:
- International flight tickets
- Tips and gratitude to the service providers
- Insurance of all types (health insurance, baggage loss, cancellation of the trip, etc.)
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, drinks and anything else not described as included under the clause ‘what is included.’
- Any changes to costs arising from causes such as government policy in terms of service charges, taxes and other surcharges .
For booking and other details, please send an email to:
ANANDA ADVENTURE TREKS (P) LTD
CHABAHIL -7, KUTU BAHAL, KATHMANDU
P.O. BOX NO. 14146
Registrations are open
Registration closes on April 15, 2021